About the Role
WFLFN#459 – CFS
FAMILY PRESERVATION PROGRAM
LOCATION: Atikameg, AB
Part -Time Reunification Home Relief\Casual Workers
WFLFN459 CFS – FPP Reunification Home is a 24-hour residential program. Our mission is to bring our children back to their home community and reunite successfully with their family. The Reunification Home is looking for a qualified, experienced and dedicated casual/relief workers to be a part of our team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Will be placed on a shift schedule whenever possible
- Work closely with full time child care workers
- Transport of children to and from school and activities
- Facilitate activities with youth such as sports, games, etc.
- Help with nutritious meal and preparation
- Helps with feeding infants and toddlers.
- Change of infants and toddler diapers.
- Support full time staff as necessary
- To be on-call whenever needed for coverage
- Completion of documentation and reports as needed.
- Play with infants and children
Experience and skills:
- Have experience working with First Nation children and youth
- Must be familiar with child developmental stages
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft word, PowerPoint, excel, etc.)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- 1st aid/CPR certification (if not, training will be provided)
- Must be a professional
- Team player
* Criminal Record and Intervention Checks are mandatory
* Both checks must be within 6 months to be valid
* Wage will be based on education and experience
How to Apply
Fax resume to: Fax: (780) 767-2835 ATT: Gail Thunder
Email resume to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Or drop off resume: The Family Preservation Program Centre
For further inquiries, Contact: Gail Thunder at 780-260-0044 Or Crystal Jackson at 780-260-0689
until suitable candidates found