About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Whitefish Lake #459 Child & Family Services Society, the Human Resources Worker shall provide:
Human Resource Services -recruitment/retention, compensation, training & development, performance appraisals and employee relations services. The position will undertake implementation, monitoring and when necessary revising all WFLFNCFS policies and procedures. Providing guidance and support to staff for employment related issues.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruit Staff in consultation with Supervisors and Management including job posting, screening, arranging, and conducting interviews for hiring as per Staffing Policy.
- Conducting on-boarding duties including documentation for payroll, new staff orientation, creating employee personnel files, arranging for staff development, and on- going performance appraisals.
- Implement, monitor, and revise all Whitefish #459 Employee Policies and Procedures and Standards of Practice.
- Development of job descriptions, conducting task analysis and revising job descriptions when necessary.
- Developing strategic planning for staffing and organizational goals.
- Providing support and guidance to employees on employment related issues.
- Responsible to maintain current and confidential Employee personnel files.
- Ensure that Whitefish Lake #459 and employees adhere to employment related provincial and federal legislation.
Knowledge and Skills
The ideal candidate shall possess excellent communication skills, strong critical and strategic thinking skills, and possess exceptional organizational skills. This position will require ability to work with computer applications such as word and databases and an ability to conduct research using the internet.
A Human Resource Management Diploma or a Social Work Diploma with extensive experience in human resource activities. This position will require an extensive working knowledge statutory provincial and federal legislation related to employment and child and family services.
The selected candidate for hire shall be asked to undergo an academic record check, provide a satisfactory Intervention Record Check, Criminal Record Check and Fitness for Duty drug testing as condition for hire.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidates' qualifications most closely match the advertised requirements. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
UNTIL SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE IS FOUND