About the Role
Whitefish Lake First Nation #459 Child and Family Services Society Reunification Home
Reporting to the REUNIFICATION HOME SUPERVISOR of WFLFN#459 Child & Family Services Society REUNIFICATION HOME.
Whitefish Lake First Nation Child and Family Services Children’s Reunification Home (WFLNCFS -RH) is a brand-new program that provides a crisis nursery, emergency care, and family programming to children and their parents. WFLFNCFS-RH is a 24-hour residential program. Our hope is to bring our children and youth back to our home community and reunite successfully with their family and community supports. The Reunification Home is for children and youth from 0 to 17 years old.
The WFLFNCFS - Reunification Home is looking for Two (2) qualified and reliable individuals for the Overnight Child Care Worker positions. * Compensation will be based on education and experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reports directly to the supervisor of the Reunification home.
- Provides quality and safe care of infants and children.
- Periodic checks of the building perimeter.
- Periodic checks on the children during the overnight shift.
- Ensures proper record keeping and documentation.
- Prepare breakfast for the residents.
- Intake of new clients during the overnight shift.
- Care and comfort of children if they wake at night.
- Changes infants and toddlers as needed during the overnight shift.
- Following employee policies and procedures and program standards.
- Have experience working with First Nation children and youth.
- Must be familiar with child developmental stages.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- 1st aid/CPR certification (if not, training will be provided).
- Must be professional and reliable.
- Team player.
- Lives a healthy lifestyle.
How to Apply
Send cover letter and resume to: Dale.Tallman@whitefishcfs.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only the individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
UNTIL SUITABLE CANDIDATE IS FOUND